- Developing a Personal Advisory Board. A free e-book walking you through the steps to establish your own advisory board dedicated to you.
- 30 Tips for Improving Your Financial Literacy. A free e-book with thoughts on how to become more financially intelligent.
- “Tips For Creating An Advisory Board” on FOX Small Business Center website where Susan is quoted in the article.
- Deciding If An Advisory Board is Right for Your Company. This article discusses several factors for determining if you should establish an advisory board.
- Interviews with Coach Wendy Hanson on How to Grow Your Business:
- Asking for Success: How to Tap Into Cost-Effective Expert Advice. A free e-book on various ways to get advice through mentors, CEO Roundtables, Mastermind Groups, Coaching and Advisory Boards.
- Ten Tips for Improving the Impact of Your Board on Nonprofit Governance.
- Tips for When to Buy, Borrow or Lease. This white paper discusses the pros and cons of borrowing or leasing business equipment and includes a comparative chart.
Susan Hammond encourages business owners and nonprofit leaders to increase their financial literacy as a means of making better-informed decisions. The link below will take you to a list of resources that will help you become savvier about your organization’s finances.