Are you an executive director of a small nonprofit?
Do you wish you:
- had a forum to discuss issues & concerns?
- could share best practices with other executive directors?
- could feel less alone?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions then join Susan C. Hammond for a monthly facilitated discussion focused on addressing your most pressing issues and concerns.
From the comfort of your office:
- Discuss the issues and concerns that keep you up at night.
- Get input from others who walk in your shoes.
- Hear from speakers who work in your industry.
- Learn about innovative solutions.
How the Calls Work:
- Discussion is confidential; calls will not be recorded.
- Participants can opt to use only their first name & not identify their organization.
- Participants will be surveyed a week before each call for discussion topics.
- Topics will be selected on a first come, first serve basis.
- Use the group to hold you accountable for actions you need to take.
- An educational component can be added to a call if the group requests.
Possible Topics & Issues
- How do I work with my board chair?
- How to use committees effectively?
- What is the next senior management position to fill?
- How do I develop my staff when there is no budget for professional development?
- What do I need to know about insurance?
- What low-cost benefit programs can my organization implement?
If you are tired of figuring it out all by yourself, then contact Susan and let other executive directors know. When five people register, the free first call will be scheduled based on your input. Contact Susan now!